Psychotherapist, MA Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling, Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy
- MA Psychology, Jagiellonian University, Kraków
- Psychotherapist, Post Graduate Psychotherapy Training accredited by Polish Psychiatric Association
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (BACP Accr Course), Strathclyde University
- Counselling Supervision (COSCA Accr.), Edinburgh University
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Brief Solution Focussed Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Counselling in Secondary Schools
- Consolidating Counselling Skills: Responding to Trauma
I am a Polish and British qualified psychologist, counsellor and psychotherapist working in Kraków, Poland. Before moving to Poland in 2011 I worked as a psychotherapist for 10 years in Scotland, for NHS and in busy private practice, where I helped many adults, couples and adolescents.
I have a Master's degree in Psychology from Jagiellonian University, Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling from Strathclyde University, Certificate in Counselling Supervision from Edinburgh University and Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic and Systemic Psychotherapy completed in Kraków, Poland. I am a member of Polish Psychiatric Association (Psychotherapy).