Psychotherapist, BACP accredited Counsellor, MA Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- MA Psychology, Jagiellonian University, Kraków
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (BACP Accr Course), Strathclyde University
- Counselling Supervision (COSCA Accr.), Edinburgh University- in progress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Brief Solution Focussed Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Counselling in Secondary Schools
- Consolidating Counselling Skills: Responding to Trauma
I am a Polish and British qualified psychologist, counsellor and psychotherapist working in Kraków, Poland. Before moving to Poland in 2011 I worked as a psychotherapist for 10 years in Scotland, for NHS and in busy private practice, where I helped many adults, couples and adolescents.
I have a Masters degree in Psychology from Jagiellonian University, Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Stratchclyde University, Certificate in Counselling Supervision from Edinburgh University. I am accredited by British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) .
Training and Qualifications