MA Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling, BA English, Teaching Qualifications
- Integrative Counsellor/ Psychotherapist, Trainer
- Counselling Supervisor
- Accredited Member of BACP
- UKRCP Registered Individual Practitioner
- Member of British Psychological Society
I am a psychologist, counsellor and psychotherapist working with adults, children and adolescents. I specialise in working with clients with depression, low self esteem, anxieties and phobias and stress.
I work also with people looking for support and counselling in dealing with change of life situation for example loosing work, relationship break-up, adjusting to living in a different country, sudden illness, death of a relative and many other.
I initially graduated in psychology at Jagiellonian University, however I wanted to work with individuals on a more profound level. That's why I decided undertake Post Graduate Counselling Diploma at Strathclyde University, then four years post graduate course in psychotherapy.Since 2001 I have been working as a counsellor and therapist in various settings: at Association for Mental Health, Scottish NHS, in schools and in Private practice. At present I work in private practice in Kraków, Poland and as an EAP counsellor. I provide face-to-face counselling and psychotherapy in Kraków, and skype sessions, when face-to-face is not possible.
On a personal level I am married with two young children. After having lived and worked as a therapist in Scotland for twelve years, I have relocated to Kraków three years ago. The moves, to Scotland first and then to Kraków, gave me the experience of how difficult transition can be. I hope my experience and continuous training will help me to help you.
I work with individuals, couples, children and adolescents and offer both short-term and long-term contracts. I have experience of working in the following settings:
- Stirling and District Association for Mental Health
- Falkirk and District Association for Mental Health
- Strathclyde University, Counselling Unit
- Stirling University
- Child and Adolescents Mental Health Service, NHS Forth Valley
- Youth Counselling Service, NHS Lanarkshire
- Affiliate for various Employee Assistance Programmes- counselling for adults
- Busy Private Practice
Training and Qualifications
- MA Psychology, Jagiellonian University, Kraków
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (BACP Accr Course), Strathclyde University
- Counselling Supervision (COSCA Accr.), Edinburgh University- in progress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Brief Solution Focussed Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Counselling in Secondary Schools
- Consolidating Counselling Skills: Responding to Trauma